I release the source code for public use. There have been numerous requests for usage in Linux systems, but
I must admit I am not capable of doing this (at least not now).
So now I publish the source code, minus
I would be very glad if you'd inform me of any of the following issues:
- source code or binaries of libraries used
- Watcom template classes (although they can be downloaded with the compiler source at
Open Watcom, and they run with minor changes
on at least one compiler (I did translate them for MS VisualC 8 aka VS 2005 for my employer)
- other classes (string, threading, ...) from me, but they are prorietary material of my employer
- mail exchange DLL (cmmx02.dll: from me, but also prorietary material of my employer)
- documentation (I have no good docs on the protocol ;-))
2008-06-25: Addition: as nobody ever gave feedback for my downloadable code,
I guess no-one is interested in any information.
I found one larger, and several small bugs, and made some improvement
in the meantime (including being able to read sensorboxes, and increased reliability),
but I will only give that source away on personal mail requests. Feel free to contact me.
- any new issues of the Fronius protocol like
- new discoveries and developments
- any bugs found in my source code